Our 2 year old is the stereotypical youngest child. She loves being taken care of, loves attention, sings songs at the top of her lungs, dances for her grandparents over FaceTime for a Skittle, and began making jokes as soon as she could talk.
She has been saying some super hilarious and cute things lately, so I want to write them down for myself, and maybe some of my readers will get a kick out of them too. 😊
- Often when she wants a snack, she runs to the fridge and tells me, “Mom, I am SO HUNGRY…can I have kimchi?!” (Kimchi is a Korean, fermented cabbage dish)
- She loves watching cooking shows and helping me cook. Whenever I begin to cook a meal, she grabs her stool and runs to the kitchen and says in her really cute voice, “Mom! I love to help you!” It melts my heart even when she is making a huge mess.
- Two weeks ago, when I was leaving to go grocery shopping I asked her what treat she wanted me to bring back for her. She said, “Can you buy pickles?” She was thrilled to eat a pickle while her siblings ate cookies.
- One morning, I was squeezing the last bit of honey out of a plastic honey container and she stopped to listen. Then she said, “Oh mom, that sound is the fart of the honey.”
- This one is the most hilarious…She recently named her little stuffed sheep “Gluteus Maximus” after hearing that word in an exercise video. Today I asked her to give it a more appropriate name and she said, “Ok fine…New Gluteus Maximus”.
Haha, well, there you have it folks…my precious and hilarious 2 year old. I will try to add to this list as time goes on. 😉